Dried kumquat (10/100 each /bag)
- Pack: 10/25/100 each/ bag
- Ingredients: kumquat 90%, sugar, salt
- Using: ready to eat
- MFG: See on the Packaging
- EXP: See on the Packaging
- DOC: 2231/2015/YTHCM-XNCB
- The price is inclusive of 10% VAT.
Kumquat fruits are rich in vitamins, including C, A, B2, fibrous matters, various minerals, including Pectin, Iron, Copper, Mangan, Maggie required by human body and immune system.
Kumquat covers contains much aromatic and hot attar such as a-pinen 0,4%, b-pinen 2,7%, sabinen 2,8&, limonen 8,4%, b-ocimen 0,3&, linalool 1,55, etc., that are useful for tranquillizer and relaxation. Upon your need of relaxation, you can have your feet and hands in warm water diluted with some unrefined salt and added with some covers of kumquat.
Also, as medicinal herbs, kumquat fruits are used for cough relieving and mucus losing, especially for children.